Beyond the Mirror is looking for a Registered Dietitian with a specialty in eating disorders, as we have a comprehensive program for eating disorder treatment.
The Registered Dietitian is responsible for providing nutrition services, nutrition therapy, and nutrition education to patients, families and staff.
- Serves as a core member of the Beyond the Mirror clinical team.
- Provides direct nutritional/clinical care for patients
- Meets with patients weekly to develop meal plans and nutritional goals, including initial nutritional assessment upon admission
- Assists patients with meal preparation, serving sizes, and supervises meals and snacks as scheduled
- Develops and leads regular nutrition groups for patients
- Communicate with team members including, counselors, psychiatrists, physicians etc sharing clients goals, strengths and barriers in treatment
Responsibilities: Performing nutritional assessments of clients; counseling patients on the principles of well-balanced nutrition in individual sessions; conducting group nutrition discussions; and
Requirements: Registered Dietitian or in the state of Colorado with a Bachelors Degree. Two-three years as a dietitian preferred and experience working with patients with eating disorders is preferred. This is position may include some evenings.
Licensed Counselor Positions
Beyond the Mirror Counseling Center has immediate openings for a Licensed Counselors!!! MUST BE LICENCED FOR 3+ YEARS &/OR BE ON INSURANCE BOARDS. This is an independent contractor and part-time position and you may set your own schedule. Supervision provided. Flexible, private practice feel without the burden of after hours on-call. Centralized billing & scheduling so you focus on patient care. Base salary depends on education and experience.
- Provide therapy to patients, starting at 5 years old
- Individual, couples, family, play, and group therapy
- Experience counseling individuals with issues including, but not limited to: anxiety, depression, chemical dependence, post-traumatic stress, relationship concerns, eating disorders, communication, parenting, domestic violence & sexual assault, suicidal ideation, social phobia, GLBT issues, recovery from gastric bypass and obesity
- Work with individuals in prominent and influential positions across diversesectors and cultures
- Work in a non-judgmental manner and foster positive growth/outcomes
- Have a great sense of humor J